Social & Networking Events
Contacts are incredibly important to businesses and one of the main objectives of any chamber of commerce. We offer a range of networking events and informal social evenings so you can chose how you get to know your fellow members.
With a very friendly a relaxed membership base our events are always welcoming and fun and we would recommend you come along!
Shaftesbury Chamber has recently begun hosting a series of networking events to help local businesses get to know one another and support each other’s businesses.
Even if you are not a Chamber member, you are welcome to come along to two meetings. You can then join the Chamber for only £40 per annum to gain access to all of the networking events held throughout the year. Amongst other benefits, membership also gives you the opportunity to apply to do a ten-minute presentation at one of the meetings on an aspect of your business that could be of interest to other local businesses.
All meetings take place on a Thursday to coincide with market day and we are currently alternating breakfasts and lunches.
Each meeting includes:
• Opportunities for informal networking
• Time to briefly introduce yourself and your business to everyone else in the room
• A ten minute presentation of interest to businesses, usually by a Chamber member, although we may occasionally invite outside speakers that we believe to be of interest.
• Announcement slot for local events (for which you can submit items), relevant Chamber notices and testimonials to thank other members for referring business
• A delicious breakfast or lunch at one of the Chamber’s catering establishments
• The opportunity to distribute your business cards or other literature
To book your place at our next meeting please email email@example.com by Monday 19th October or call Karen on 07941 031427 and don’t forget to let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
Breakfasts are from 7.45 to 9.00am and lunches are from 12.30 to 2.00pm unless otherwise stated. If you would like your venue to be considered for hosting a Chamber networking event please email us.
There are no upcoming events.