Shaftesbury Chamber Networking Update
Next Networking Event- Breakfast at Turnbull’s, Thursday 28th April, 7.45-9am
Shaftesbury Chamber is now into the second half of its new sixth month programme of networking events to help local businesses get to know one another and support each other’s businesses.
This is NOT about having to sell to others or having lots of people try to sell to you and even if you are not a Chamber member you are welcome to come along to two meetings before deciding if you’d like to join.
Becoming a member of the Chamber is only £40 per annum to gain access to all of the networking events held throughout the year. Amongst other benefits, membership also gives you the opportunity to apply to do a ten-minute presentation at one of the meetings on an aspect of your business that could be of interest to other local businesses.
Think of networking as an opportunity to share something about why you love doing what you do.
All meetings take place on a Thursday, coinciding with market day and we alternate breakfasts and lunches.
Each meeting includes:
- Opportunities for informal networking
- Time to briefly introduce yourself and your business to everyone else in the room
- A ten minute presentation of interest to businesses, usually by a Chamber member, although we may occasionally invite outside speakers that we believe to be of interest.
- Announcement slot for local events (for which you can submit items), relevant Chamber notices and testimonials to thank other members for referring business
- A delicious breakfast or lunch at one of the Chamber’s catering establishments
- The opportunity to distribute your business cards or other literature
To book your place at our next meeting please email email@example.com by Monday 25th April or call Karen on 07941 031427 and don’t forget to let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
- 28th April – Breakfast at Turnbull’s Cafe – £6.50
Breakfasts are from 7.45 to 9.00am and lunches are from 12.30 to 2.00pm unless otherwise stated. If you would like your venue to be considered for hosting a Chamber networking event or you would like the opportunity to speak at one of the events please get in touch.
- 26th May – Lunch at The Royal Chase Hotel – £11.95
“Keeping good records” by Teresa Hatcher from Ward Goodman Accountants.
- 30th June – Breakfast at Turnbull’s Cafe – £6.50
- 21st July – Lunch at The Royal Chase Hotel – £11.95
Farnfields Solicitors TBC.
- 29th September – Breakfast at Turnbull’s Cafe – £6.50